I went on a trip with some strange folks last week and took this picture
Setting the silliness aside, something seems to be happening and nobody can explain it. A lot of people and organizations are becoming more interested in this phenomenon. So, I’m going to give you some information you may not know;
- You are more likely to see a UFO in the USA than anywhere else in the world.
- Sightings are becoming more common. 2500 sightings per 10 million people
- Sightings are 300 times higher than anywhere else in the world
- Northwestern and Northeastern states have filed the most reports for sightings.
World wide UFO sightings have reached an all time high
- 1980: 5,000
- 1990: 10,000
- 1990 – 2000: Rose by nearly 30,000, just short of 45,000 sightings reported.
- Since 2010, nearly 47,000 sightings have been reported.
There is an abundance of information for you to research. It only takes a few minutes on line to uncover a mountain of stuff. If you’re interested in this, start looking around, I think you will be surprised. There are a lot of government papers being released now for you review.
I read this one a few days ago, I would highly recommend that you read it as well. There is a very interesting web site call the War Zone. If you’re a “techie” it is a must visit site. It may take you a few times before you reach it but it’s worth the trouble.
The site is http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone. Check out the story by Tyler Rogoway posted on 11/17/2017. When you are on the home page, go the search area at top right hand corner and type in UFO’s. I hope you enjoy the read as much as I did. Keep your eyes on the sky! There is a comment area at the bottom of the page. If you have a UFO story to share, by all means let me know.
VERITAS VINCIT ~ LIVE FREE OR DIE
One thought on “More UFO News”
Better living through modern chemistry…………..